Thursday, June 18, 2009

Empty blue eyes

He looked at me and stared for a few seconds
My eyes caught notice
Now I was wondering
what was going on his mind?
why did he look at me with those eyes?

He went from depress to totally down
He doesn`t tell anyone what`s in his mind
Or what`s wrong with his points of view
He takes all he says back
He went from outgoing to totally depress

He is not the same he used to be
He sometimes speaks up but normally he is just quiet
Looking around as if everyone had the fault
He couldn`t believe it himself
But he thought it might be wrong

His heart is broken
His dreams are gone
He goes to school just because he has to...

What`s wrong with him?
What that heck make him change?
why doesn`t he care anymore?
Where is the guy with deep blue eyes that saw through them and tried to help them?
Where has his look gone?

Good bye my dear Blue eyes!!!

I wish I could go to those eyes and sleep in them. But i can`t they are locked away from hope or love. They are gone in the emptiness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment