Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hope

Why does everyone says that hope is the last thing we loose?
The first thing that comes to my mind is why this four letter word we can´t loose?

Is it because it keeps us alive
Fighting for someone
Believing a nd having a meaning in life, why?

This world means the world to each one of us
But what if you are hoping for something wrong?
What if your hope wasn`t the real one?
What would you do then?

Lots of pèople take their lives in their hands
and decide to vanish from this world
For not finding hope in what we should

But the thruth is that hope keeps us alive
and if we hope in what`s worth of hope
we will be rewarded
and that`s why i want to talk to you about my hope...

My hope is in the only being that your hope wont failed or be unworthy, in the only person you can trust... And that person is my dear God, He is the one who deserves everything from us and that`s why my hope is in Him, my Father and Lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment